Your privacy is important to HM Group. We are governed by PIPEDA – the Privacy Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act set forth by the Government of Canada, and the Personal Health Information Protection Act (“PHIPA”) as enacted by the Government of Ontario.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, respond to a survey or send us an email. You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To contact you by e-mail, phone and/or text messaging as requested by you.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested. HM Group may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, and in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
those changes on this page, and/or update the Privacy
Policy modification date below.
This policy was last modified on Jan 01, 2016